Our purpose is to prepare the student for this life and for eternity.
1. To help each child realize that true happiness and fulfillment can be attained only through Christian living.
2. To provide an atmosphere conducive to the child's highest level of spiritual, mental, physical and social attainment.
Students of Intermountain Adventist Academy, along with help from their parents or guardians, will:
1. Respect the religious ideals of the Seventh-Day Adventist church.
2. Respect and cooperate with all school personnel.
3. Respect school property.
4. Respect the rights and property of others.
5. Abstain from those activities that hinder the development of the physical, mental or spiritual life.
6. Obey any regulations adopted and announced during the school year.
ACCREDITATION S.I.T.A. is the national authority for all school accreditations. the nation is divided into regions for accrediting purposes. The authorized body under SITA for our area is NCAA, "North Central Accrediting Association."
NCAA acredits all public schools in the states in our region.
Intermountain Adventist Academy is recognized as an accredited private school by the NCAA. It is also fully accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-Day Adeventist Schools, which is a member of the National Council of Private School Accreditation.